We have established the La Fortezza Wine Club with the goal of creating a community of wine lovers who not only share a passion for collecting or drinking great Italian wines, but who also wish to participate in all the activities and experiences we have formed in the glorious name of Italian food, wine, culture, and heritage.
We truly want this club to be one of the smiling points of your day and have given careful thought to formulate a valuable list of perks and benefits that we hope you will enjoy and will encourage you to participate.
We understand that many of you are wine enthusiasts and know exactly what you want – and we want to give you all the perks and benefits of a wine club without eliminating the joy you have in selecting your own wine. We thank you in advance for becoming a member of our club and for choosing us as your premier source for Italian wine.
Fabio Tassi and the Wine Club Team
We have crafted two different wine clubs based upon the interests and precedents set by our valued customers. With each club, there is a different approach to becoming a member.
• The first method is the traditional wine club model: sign up and receive three different sommelier-selected wine shipments per year. Wines chosen will be seasonally theme-based with the interest of top value, limited production and hard to find, sommelier and staff favorites, worldwide buzz or critics’ choice, and Italian classics that never die.
• The second method is to sign up and curate your own shipment with optional guidance from our sommelier. You can choose to have your shipment delivered immediately and all at once, or you can split your order into two or three different shipments and curate each shipment closer to date.
Spend €3,000.00 in wine today. Access the professional guidance of our sommeliers to help curate the perfect wine selection that will be shipped to your doorstep; or choose our preselected tri-annual seasonally themed wine shipments illustrated and detailed below.
Our triannual shipments have a value of €3,000.00 or greater.
• One complimentary night at our Boutique Hotel Droghera Franci. A value of €225.00
• One complimentary Wine tasting at Tassi Winery for up to 4 guests. A Value of €240.00
• One complimentary Wine tasting at Enoteca La Fortezza for up to 4 guests. A value of €144.00
• 10 % discount on our events including the annual tour to the U.S. where we host wine dinners in many major cities.
• €100.00 voucher to use with your next purchase when you refer a friend who signs up to become a fellow wine club member.
• First invitation to our limited seating events, wine tastings, and special dinners.
• First access to special offers and limited production/allocated wines.
• Priority invitation to our virtual educational seminars and cultural events.
Will be 12 bottles of the new release of Brunello. We will offer our top allocation wines to this case, as well as the results from our blind tasting as to who our sommelier team pick as the top 12 wines from the new release.
Will be the Summer of Italian Love Mix Case which will showcase 12 bottles of Italian whites, a rosé, and lighter style Italian reds.
Will be for Truffles, Harvest & Holidays and will showcase 12 bottles including predominantly Barolo, Brunello & and other Italian greats such as Super Tuscan, Amarone etc.)
Did you know that wine investment in one of the safest and most interesting ways to diversify your assets? Since the outbreak of the global pandemic, Tuscan wines alone, in which we have one of the most in depth collections, have proven to be some of the best performers which have risen in value by 27% over the last 12 months.
Our Collector’s Club is geared toward the more determined wine collector who wants to begin collecting for the first time, or for the venerable collector who is looking to selectively add and invest in the most powerful fine wines from Italy and France.
With our collector’s club, you will have access to hard to find, sought after, fine and rare, Italian and French wines. Many of these wines are limited in production, and come straight from the winery with certified provenance and authenticity.
We are a trusted source for fine wine and guarantee the utmost professional storage facility for our wines.
Fabio Tassi has been in the business of collecting and sourcing fine wines since 1993. He is proud to be one of the most respected people in the wine trade for almost 40 years.
For more information on how to become a Collector’s Club member